Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE's)
Certified Hand Therapy
The physical therapy profession has an established theoretical and scientific base
with widespread clinical applications in the restoration, maintenance and promotion
of optimal physical function.
Features of Align Networks Physical Therapy Scheduling Service:
- Align Networks actively manages the physical therapy care from start to finish.
Upon referral, Align Networks contacts the injured worker and identifies a provider
location from our “best in class” provider network. Then a three way call is attempted
between Align Networks, the injured worker and the provider in order to schedule
the initial evaluation appointment.
- Align Networks will follow up with the treating provider and secure clinical documentation
including the initial evaluation and ongoing progress notes, all the way to discharge
- Align Networks manages the visit attendance and compliance, we notify you if a patient
misses a visit and we take action to ensure the patient resumes attendance to their
- Align Networks also offers a
Clinical Oversight Program. This process ensures the delivery of only medically
necessary therapy care.
- You can submit your physical therapy referral and know that it is taken care of,
so that you can focus on the global aspects of the claim.