Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE's)
Certified Hand Therapy
A Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) is a detailed examination and evaluation
that objectively measures the client's current level of function, primarily within
the context of the demands of competitive employment.
Features of Align Networks Functional Capacity Program (FCE):
- Align Networks offers a national network of FCE providers. Upon referral, Align
Networks contacts the injured worker and identifies an FCE provider location from
our “best in class” FCE provider network. Then a three way call is attempted between
Align Networks, the injured worker and the provider in order to schedule the FCE
- Align Networks understands that FCEs are complicated tests and the reports can vary
significantly in quality which can reflect on the validity of an FCE report. Therefore,
Align Networks has developed an FCE score card system that ensures consistency and
quality of FCE reports and identifies top providers.
- Align Networks will follow up with the FCE provider and secure the finalized FCE
report in under 5 business days.
- Our clinical review team will review the FCE report to ensure it meets our quality
report criteria. If modifications are required, we will promptly address that with
the FCE provider to ensure you receive a high quality, easy to interpret and valid
- If you would like to learn more about the additional unique features we offer in
our FCE program contact your local sales representative today and ask for our FCE