Align Networks values nurse case managers and we want you to know it. The company founders, sales team and customer service staff of Align Networks, have
worked with case managers over the years in many different capacities and we know your value in our industry, to your patients and to your company overall.
Our desire is to come beside you, partnering with you in your case management role. Align Networks has a dedicated
RN (20+ years industry experience) who works closely with our nurse customers.
Monthly Webinars for Case Managers
Receive CCM Credits!
Please join us for our monthly clinical webinar series designed with Case Managers in mind.
Many Case Managers work remotely, or are in the field a great deal, and have limited time for getting pertinent continuing education for clinical areas
in our Workers’ Compensation industry. Align Networks recognizes this. We are here to assist you in obtaining useful clinical education and provide you
CCM credits. Additionally, these webinars can be viewed on iphones which makes it even more convenient for you if you are a Case Manager on the go!
We are offering monthly webinars with a different topic each month. The day of the week and time may vary to accommodate case managers across the country.
Please join us each month to learn more about various topics in the clinical management of the injured worker. Topics may include: ergonomics, clinical
management modalities, the wrist/carpal tunnel syndrome, documentation standards, evidence based guidelines, worker rehabilitation, the shoulder, cumulative
trauma disorders, Functional Capacity Evaluations and much more!
So, sit back, relax from the comfort of your home or office, learn about clinical management in physical therapy and get your CCM credits! Join us each
month. Instructions are below for webinar registration.
We look forward to talking with you on our next webinar!!
We are working hard for you in ways that are easily seen every day. We are also working for you in many ways behind the scenes in technology, provider
relations, clinical development and operations that are seamless to you as a user, yet make great impacts in the quality of our deliverable services and
products to you.
Below are some highlights of Align Networks that our nurse case manager customers appreciate when making referrals to Align Networks:
- Client Portal for quick “snapshot” of patient appointments as well as medical reports
- Prompt scheduling of your injured worker at a local therapy facility
- Multi-lingual capabilities of Align Networks staff
- Prompt and timely reports and scheduling updates via email, fax or web
- National coverage for all types of therapies: physical therapy, occupational therapy, certified hand therapy, speech therapy, aquatic therapy as well
as a separate national chiropractic network
- Cost savings below fee schedule
- Variety of reports: savings, referral counts, employer specific, state specific, turnaround time, clinical utilization, heat maps, etc
- CEUs for RN license as well as CCM (live or via web)
- Credentialing of all providers
- Ongoing score carding for providers
- Clinical Oversight of all cases
- Peer Clinical Reviews of cases approaching the visit guideline (based on ODG, MDA, ACOEM) at no charge, complete
with reports from Align Networks
- Align Networks' Expert Clinical Advisory Panel are “a phone call away” to review cases with you at no charge.